Position Title: Part time Retail Sales Assistant
The Sales Assistant is responsible for helping provide the overall guest experience which includes developing professional solutions for our customer’s wireless needs. Part time Sales Assistants accomplish this by providing help to the sales associates and managers of the retail store during peak selling hours. Sales assistants need to learn all of the products and procedures of activating phones and transferring all phone information from one phone to the other. And will be available to work evening and weekend hours. Perfect candidates will be college students, or High school seniors.
- Greet all customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner, including answering phones and directing customer inquiries.
- Participate in marketing efforts to solicit new business, including but not limited to outbound calling, community involvement, outreach programs, and promoting the brand inside and outside the retail store location.
- Maintain integrity of store operating procedures to include: opening, closing, inventory, point-of-sale paperwork/record keeping, and cash management, and maintaining store standards/appearance in merchandising, backroom, restrooms and work area.
- Helping the store meet sales quotas while also maintaining high customer service scores. Requires satisfactory completion of Sprint new hire sales training.
- Must continually strive to reach the next level in personal goals (Sales associate).
- Must be reliable and have reliable transportation.
- Ensure the “best retail experience” model is being achieved.
- Help in Handling daily store operations such as opening/closing
- Continuously be available to step in and help with store functions without having to be asked.
- Fully and accurately record all time worked each day utilizing the Company’s Time & Labor System (clocking in and out).
- Adhere to the store schedule.
- Stay up-to-date on all industry information and technology.
- Attend all scheduled meeting and training sessions.
- Assist in other tasks, duties or projects as assigned by management.
Qualifications / Basic Job Requirements:
- Must be able to stand, walk and bend for up to eight (8) hours.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A knack for technology and the ability to learn wireless quickly.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Energetic and positive attitude.
- Availability in flexible scheduling; reliable transportation.
- Working knowledge of PC Windows’s applications (Excel and Word) required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Knowledge of wireless communication preferred.
- Previous retail sales experience and outstanding customer service skills preferred.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
These are physical and mental requirements of the position as it is typically performed. Inability to meet one or more of these physical or mental requirements will not automatically disqualify a candidate or employee from the position. Upon request for a reasonable accommodation, the Company may be able to adjust or excuse one or more of these requirements, depending on the requirement, the essential functions to which it relates, and the proposed accommodation.
Sprint Store by Marshall Wireless
Marshall Wireless is a Sprint Preferred Retailer committed to providing Sprint customers superior customer service. Marshall Wireless provides communication solutions from individual wireless needs. We also provide help and wireless solutions for productivity for small corporations up to the largest corporations in the Metropolitan area. Marshall Wireless is built on a foundation of providing professional service and the best customer experience. We concentrate on hiring the brightest, persistent, outgoing, hardworking, nice, energetic, and sharpest people in the industry and we do continuous training. Our customers become friends and great promoters for us.
If you're ambitious, hard working, goal oriented, persistent, competitive, winner and looking for a job that has unlimited revenue potential, and a rewarding career with opportunities for advancement, consider joining the great team at a local Sprint Store by Marshall Wireless. Our team is filled with competitive, hard working, goal seeking, persistent, sales hunters that love to make as much money as possible to pay for what they are truly working for.
Who is Marshall Wireless?
Daniel Marshall is the President and C.E.O. of Marshall Wireless and unlike most Presidents of companies built this company by selling phones and knows how to make you a great salesperson. Since 1997, Marshall Wireless has been serving the St. Louis area with great success due to their constant commitment to great customer service. Our Company catch phrase is "There are a lot of deputies in town, but only ONE Marshall" simply reminds everyone that you can purchase your phones elsewhere but the service before, during, and after the sale will not be up to the Marshall Standards. Our Company goal every day is to simply give every customer that walks into our doors the best customer experience they have ever had in a retail store. This is how we have successfully built our business on the countless referrals from happy new friends that have visited our store over the past 20 years. I don't think you can find another wireless provider that has been servicing St. Louis businesses and individuals over the past 20 years. We have over 250,000 customers in the Metropolitan Area and we are looking to add another 250,000 so if you want to be part of our great future success join the Marshall Team which is always the winning team.
Company Website: marshallwireless.dealer.sprint.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)