Position Title: Assistant Store Manager
The Assistant Manager is a person that we look at as a Store Manager in training, and is also responsible for providing an outstanding customer experience in the retail location by assisting new and existing customers with their unique technology needs and problem solving issues. This person will be a person that is driven with goals and wants to be part of something special and that is hungry to make as much money as possible by making sure our clients leave with everything they need to have a great customer experience with Sprint. This person will also be the type of person that is looking to learn and want to be a Store Manager some day. This person will be a leader not a follower and will always be looking to how they can become a better person and working at Marshall Wireless will be that place to grow. There are a lot of Deputies in Town but there is only one Marshall!! We at Marshall Wireless have been around for 20 years servicing this great city and we are looking for Great people that want to be with a great organization that will help build on our success for the next 20 years.
- Greet all customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner, including answering phones and directing customer inquiries.
- Maximize the customer experience "solving the whole problem" by following the Marshall Wireless sales process.
- Participate in marketing efforts to solicit new business, including but not limited to outbound calling, community involvement, outreach programs, and promoting the brand inside and outside the retail store location.
- Maintain integrity of store operating procedures to include: opening, closing, inventory, point-of-sale paperwork/record keeping, cash management and maintaining store standards/appearance in merchandising, backroom, restrooms and work area.
- Meet sales quotas while also maintaining high customer service scores. Requires satisfactory completion of Sprint new hire sales training.
- Continuously be the sales leader in all categories and by no means let any other Sales Associate consistently have higher results.
- Ensure the "best retail experience" model is being achieved.
- Must continually have APA (Attitude, Personality, Appearance).
- Fully and accurately record all time worked each day utilizing the Company’s Time & Labor System (clocking in and out).
- Adhere to the store schedule.
- Stay up-to-date on all industry information and technology and communicate important changes to sales associates and management.
- Attend all scheduled meeting and training sessions.
- Assist in other tasks, duties or projects as assigned by management.
Qualifications/Basic Job Requirements:
- Must be able to stand, walk and bend for up to eight (8) hours.
- Previous retail sales experience and outstanding customer service skills.
- Must be a goal oriented individual with a great work ethic.
- Excellent interpersonal skills on the phone and in person, because at Marshall Wireless we call and prospect for business also we don't just clerk.
- Ability to coach sales team associates.
- Professionalism and have the ability to make friends out of complete strangers.
- Must be able to transfer the enthusiasm of our great products to our customers needs.
- Energetic and positive attitude.
- Availability in flexible scheduling; reliable transportation.
- Working knowledge of PC Windows’s applications (Excel and Word) required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Knowledge of wireless communication preferred.retail experience preferred.
- 2 year college degree preferred.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
These are physical and mental requirements of the position as it is typically performed. Inability to meet one or more of these physical or mental requirements will not automatically disqualify a candidate or employee from the position. Upon request for a reasonable accommodation, the Company may be able to adjust or excuse one or more of these requirements, depending on the requirement, the essential functions to which it relates, and the proposed accommodation.
Sprint Store by Marshall Wireless
Marshall Wireless is a Sprint Preferred Retailer committed to providing Sprint customers superior customer service. Marshall Wireless provides communication solutions from individual wireless needs. We also provide help and wireless solutions for productivity for small corporations up to the largest corporations in the Metropolitan area. Marshall Wireless is built on a foundation of providing professional service and the best customer experience. We concentrate on hiring the brightest, persistent, outgoing, hardworking, nice, energetic, and sharpest people in the industry and we do continuous training. Our customers become friends and great promoters for us.
If you're ambitious, hard working, goal oriented, persistent, competitive, winner and looking for a job that has unlimited revenue potential, and a rewarding career with opportunities for advancement, consider joining the great team at a local Sprint Store by Marshall Wireless. Our team is filled with competitive, hard working, goal seeking, persistent, sales hunters that love to make as much money as possible to pay for what they are truly working for.
Who is Marshall Wireless?
Daniel Marshall is the President and C.E.O. of Marshall Wireless and unlike most Presidents of companies built this company by selling phones and knows how to make you a great salesperson. Since 1997, Marshall Wireless has been serving the St. Louis area with great success due to their constant commitment to great customer service. Our Company catch phrase is "There are a lot of deputies in town, but only ONE Marshall" simply reminds everyone that you can purchase your phones elsewhere but the service before, during, and after the sale will not be up to the Marshall Standards. Our Company goal every day is to simply give every customer that walks into our doors the best customer experience they have ever had in a retail store. This is how we have successfully built our business on the countless referrals from happy new friends that have visited our store over the past 20 years. I don't think you can find another wireless provider that has been servicing St. Louis businesses and individuals over the past 20 years. We have over 250,000 customers in the Metropolitan Area and we are looking to add another 250,000 so if you want to be part of our great future success join the Marshall Team which is always the winning team.
Company Website: marshallwireless.dealer.sprint.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)